If you live and breathe information technology, wish to be on the cutting edge, love addressing challenges and tailor making solutions with a strong technical and customer background and a passion for a dynamic and vibrant atmosphere, Personetics is looking for you.
Personetics, a leading Start Up located in mid-town Tel Aviv, is disrupting the banking world by delivering highly intelligent and personalized experiences to the banks’ retail customers across all digital channels. We are expanding.
As a BI/Development Team Leader, you will work closely with the R&D, Data Analysts and Project Managers to tailor make the core product into solutions meeting customer requirements. Leading a team of full-stack professionals working on customizing the solution to the requirements until successfully deployed.
- Lead a Software team addressing Server, Client, and Business-Logic aspects of the product to build a customer oriented solution
- Work closely with the R&D and Project Managers to build the team’s delivery plan and address customization challenges
- Write customizations and use core product API to meet customer’s requirements
- Define working procedures and set development sprints
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience as a team leader
- At least 4-5 years of experience as BI or other data related development
- Past experience of delivering to non-Israelis customers (enterprise / large corporates)
- Java experience is a plus
- Experience in Web-applications and web architecture
- Outstanding communications and team working skills are a must
- Database programming and SQL
- Amazon AWS services – Advantage
- B.Sc in computer science or Industrial Engineering
- Code troubleshooting capabilities: Java, debugging tools
- Experience with IBM/ Oracle enterprise stack
To respond, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org;
due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.