BI \ Data Engineer
If you live and breathe data and technology, wish to be on the cutting edge, love addressing challenges and tailor making solutions with a strong technical and customer background and a passion for a dynamic and vibrant atmosphere, Personetics is looking for you.
Personetics, a leading Start Up located in TLV is disrupting the banking world by delivering highly intelligent and personalized experiences to the banks’ retail customers across all digital channels. We are expanding.
As a BI \ Data Engineer, you will work closely with the R&D, Data Analysts and Project Managers to tailor make the core product into solutions meeting customer requirements. Working as part of a team of full-stack professionals working on understanding the customer’s data, customizing the solution to the requirements until successfully deployed.
- Develop data pipelines between Personetics and the banks’ data sources, varying from simple fields mapping to complex logical implementation
- Analyze data flow within Personetics’ system, understand the impact of information on end-user experience
- Work with JSON, SQL, XML and Java, learn different ETL tools
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience working with data – data manipulation, transformation, aggregations etc
- Database programming and SQL
- Solid understanding of ETL processes
- Past experience with Web Services – Rest / SOAP
- Java knowledge is a must, Java experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Linux- Advantage
- Amazon AWS services – Advantage
- Sc in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
To respond, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.