If you live and breathe technology and the cloud, wish to be on the cutting edge, you’re a strong believer in process automation and find yourself writing scripts and tools to improve processes and deployment, Personetics is looking for you.
Personetics, a leading Start Up located in mid-town Tel Aviv, is disrupting the banking world by delivering highly intelligent and personalized experiences to the banks’ retail customers across all digital channels. We are expanding.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work with the company departments and global customers to ensure solutions are published, delivered and maintained.
- Own packaging, publishing and deploying solutions
- Implement Cloud deployment and monitoring methods
- Write scripts and enhance process automation
- Identify product and customization issues and work with R&D to address them
- Document solutions and knowledge using leading techniques, notes and formats
- 2+ years’ experience in enterprise DevOps or a similar position in a Cloud environment
- 2+ years’ experience in Git/SVN and Jenkins
- 1+ years’ experience with automation
- Familiar with Cloud Web Services (Amazon etc.)
- Experience in Web Applications Servers (Tomcat/Websphere/etc)
- Experience in scripting languages: BASH/PHP/Perl etc
- Knowledge of web development technologies : HTML, Jscript , CSS
- Experience in Linux/UNIX
- Bachelor’s degree, certification in Engineering, or proven professional training in a software-related field
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently
- Excellent service oriented skills
- Code troubleshooting capabilities : Java, debugging tools
- Experience with IBM/ Oracle enterprise stack
- SQL experience
To respond, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.