At Personetics we help banks engage their customers with personal data-driven insights and rich interactive experiences.
If you code after work and you love it, join us to bring predictive-analytics, logical inference, machine learning and natural language understanding to the data sets of the world’s biggest banks. Help us turn analytic excellence into slick experiences and give banks a leading position in today’s digital-lifestyle.
- At least 3 years of Java development experience
- Demonstrable ability to stay current with the latest advances in web technologies as well as evaluating these technologies for use in real world application
- Significant experience using web and applications servers
- Significant knowledge of fundamental programming concepts and methodologies with a high commitment to quality
- Experience with performance monitoring and analytics tools
- Strong fundamental understanding of both front-end and back-end web development technologies
- Good problem solver; tenacious in working through problems and troubleshooting
To respond, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.