Personetics is one of the hottest Fintech companies, named a Gartner Cool Vendor, a Top Ten FinTech Company by KPMG, and a Top Ten Company to Watch by American Banker. We work with the world’s top banks to revolutionize how they serve and engage their customers, using AI, predictive analytics, and Machine Learning technologies to deliver a personalized customer experience that help customers better manage their financial lives.
Content is the lynchpin for everything we do in marketing, and we are looking for a person that can make our content stand out and make an impact with substance and style.
There is a lot of really cool stuff to write about – from the AI and chatbot technologies we use to the impact we make on how people bank and manage their finances.
We are looking for a creative person that can generate high quality B2B content at a fast pace that will keep our audience engaged and educated.
In this position you will lead the implementation of Personetics analytical solutions at some of the largest bank in the world. You’ll be required to interact with both technical expert and senior managers; analyze business requirements and estimate impact on project timelines; analyze client available data and determine quality; validate technical decisions meet project objectives; bridge between client IT, business and Personetics internal teams; manage the implementation lifecycle and ensure the project meets deadlines; post production you will be responsible for analysis of usage metrics and ensure overall success of the deployment/
Requirements and responsibilities
- First and foremost, you need to be an excellent writer and communicator with a passion for creating top notch content.
- At the same time, you need to be industrious and produce quality content at a pace that allows us to keep up with the fast moving market.
- While you need to be an individual producer, you can’t do it alone. We would rely on you to source and manage content from contributors within Personetics and outside contractors.
- Creating the content is your primary responsibility, but getting people to consume it is the ultimate goal. You will work with other members of the team to ensure that our content is distributed and promoted effectively to make it happen.
- What we do is pretty cool and unique. You will be expected to develop a good understanding of our solution and how it impacts banks and their customers. Prior knowledge of financial services /Fintech is a definite advantage.
- We are in a hot (actually sizzling!) marketplace – there is a lot written about chatbots, AI, and cognitive banking – we need you to be our eyes and ears and keep us in the center of these conversations.
- You need to really master the English language, but it would be extremely helpful if you have a working command of additional European languages (French, Spanish, German).
**Please submit writing samples with your application
To respond, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.