Personetics, a Tel-Aviv based start-up, funded by top VC’s is expanding!
Personetics redefines how customers engage with their financial services providers in the digital age. Our platform transforms digital banking into a personalized, useful, and enjoyable experience.
Recently named by Gartner as a 2014 “Cool Vendor” and by the American Banker/BTN as a “Top 10 FinTech Company to Watch”, Personetics is already working with some of the world’s largest banks and card issuers to make personalized digital banking a reality today.
Our solution enables bank customers not only to manage their accounts, but also to receive timely and useful guidance that helps them maximize the value of their banking relationships – prevent errors, avoid excessive fees, save more, and get the best rewards and benefits
As we continue to grow and gain traction by additional customers, we are looking for a talented Product Manager, You will be applying predictive analytics and machine learning technologies to deliver highly scalable personalized banking solutions that will change how banking is done in the digital era.
- Work indirectly and directly with customers to analyze their needs, and translate these needs into product vision and requirements.
- Collect and analyze requirements from all stake holders: management, operations, sales, marketing
- Define and communicate requirements for engineering teams and customers including writing detailed product specifications, user stories, wire frames, technical, and analytical specifications.
- Become an expert in all the product aspects (look & feel, flows, features, users, industry – competitors)
- 3 years of Product management experience
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- UX and UI understanding
- Experienced with analytical technologies (integrated off the shelf products or in-house technologies)
- Experienced in working with R&D teams and within cross-functional customer project teams.
- Experience with enterprise customer base, preferably banking
- Very high English level – verbal and writing
- Engineering degree is required
- Strong R&D/Tech background, preferably as a team leader
To respond, please send your resume to email@example.com;
Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.