Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking that we call Personalized Guidance. As part of our growing business we are looking for a talented individual enthusiastic about implementing technology with strong analytical and technical capabilities for our Post Sales team
In this position you’ll be required to interact with clients; implement and manage the deployment process of a digital banking solution; monitor and provide production reports and analysis on a regular basis. Manage the implementation lifecycle and ensure the project meets deadlines. Perform analysis of client data and determine data quality and configure client specific requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or proven professional training in enterprise software related field.
- 2 years’ experience in delivery of enterprise software.
- 2 years’ experience with SQL databases.
- Process analysis experience
- Business/Data analysis experience
- Good understanding of networking and information security concepts.
- Proven experience with Java EE application servers.
- Excellent English (speaking & writing)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and self-management capabilities
- Experience with SaaS, web and web-service technologies
- Start-up mentality
- Previous experience in implementation of software applications in the financial services industry (retail banking, credit card, prepaid)
To respond, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.