Personetics, a Tel-Aviv based start-up, funded by top VC’s is expanding!
Personetics redefines how customers engage with their financial services providers in the digital age. Our platform transforms digital banking into a personalized, useful, and enjoyable experience. Recently named by Gartner as a 2014 “Cool Vendor” and by the American Banker/BTN as a “Top 10 FinTech Company to Watch”, Personetics is already working with some of the world’s largest banks and card issuers to make personalized digital banking a reality today.
As we continue to grow and gain traction by additional customers, we are looking for a talented Senior Back End Developer to join our team. You will take part in the development of Personetics core products. You will be applying predictive analytics and machine learning technologies to deliver highly scalable personalized banking solutions that will change how banking is done in the digital era. You will also work with our implementation teams to ensure smooth deployment of our solutions at some of the largest banks in the world and interact directly with customers to identify technical requirements, gaps, and challenges.
Come join the team that is changing banking as we know it!
- At least 2 years of experience as Java developer
- Experienced with multi-threaded programming, peripheral tools for java profiling, unit testing, code coverage
- Proficiency with object oriented concepts & design patternsStrong analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communications and team working skills are a must
- Passion to code quality
- Database programming and SQL- Advantages
- Linux- Advantages
- Amazon AWS services – Advantage
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent
To respond, please send your resume to email@example.com; due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.