The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understand the product vision, and working closely with R&D, sales, marketing and operations. Our Technical Product Manager will be an expert of the product, including its features and functionality, user experience, and connections to other parts of the platform.
A successful candidate will be someone creative and resourceful that can help push the team and the product as the backbone of the company. Someone who knows the difference when to compromise and when to push with excellent human skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of Product management experience
- Strong R&D/Tech background, preferably as a team leader
- Experience with architectural and non-functional aspects of the product
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Very high English level – verbal and writing
- Experienced in working with R&D teams and within cross-functional customer project teams.
Nice to have
- Experienced with analytical technologies (integrated off the shelf products or in-house technologies)
- Experience with enterprise customer base, preferably banking
To respond, please send your resume to email@example.com;
Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.