If you breathe technology, love helping people and you have a special talent for solving problems, Personetics is looking for you.
Personetics, a leading Start Up located in mid-town Tel Aviv, help banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. We are expanding.
As a Support Engineer, you will work with global customers to resolve complex technical issues and support Personetics Cloud deployments.
- Own customers and cloud technical issues
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customers issues
- Manage escalations and work with R&D to resolve them
- Document solutions and knowledge using leading techniques, notes and formats
- Customer Oriented
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with SaaS, web and web-service technologies
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise technical support or a similar position
- Experience Linux O.S. (Windows – advantage)
- Experience with Web Applications Servers (Tomcat/WebSphere/JBOSS)
- Experience with PYTHON , BASH (PowerShell – advantage)
- Experience with DB (Oracle, MsSql)
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently
- Excellent service oriented skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree, certification in Engineering, or proven professional training in a software-related field
- Experience with Git and Jenkins
- Experience with Cloud Web Services (Amazon etc.)
To respond, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.