Personetics is looking for an experienced Technical Content Developer to produce high-quality documentation that contribute to the overall success of our products.
You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation including user guides, release notes, installation guides, DB documents, developer guides, and API guides.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- English – mother tongue level mandatory
- BA degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3+ years of technical content development experience
- Experience in content management systems and help tools.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment where tools, processes, and deliverable change frequently.
- Knowledge of code and the development world.
- Ability to learn quickly and figure things out, even if you don’t have experience in a specific tool or topic.
To respond, please send your resume to email@example.com;
Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.