PS Development Manager
About The Position
If you live and breathe information technology, love addressing challenges and tailor making solutions with a strong technical and customer background and a passion for a dynamic and vibrant atmosphere, Personetics is looking for you.
Personetics leading start up, help banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. We are expanding.
As a PS development manager, you will work closely with the R&D, Data Analysts and Project Managers to tailor make the core product into solutions meeting customer requirements. Leading a team of IT/Java professionals working on customizing the solution to the requirements until successfully deployed.
· Lead a Software team addressing Server (Java), Data Integration and Business-Logic aspects of the product to build a customer oriented solution
· Work closely with the R&D and Project Managers to build the team’s delivery plan and address customization challenges
· Develop customizations and use core product API to meet customer’s requirements
· Define working procedures and set development sprints
· Manage of large team of developers / implementors
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
· 5 years’ experience as a team leader
· At least 4-5 years of experience IT related/BI or other data related development
· 2-3 years of Java experience
· Past experience of delivering to non-Israelis customers (enterprise / large corporates)
· Experience in Web-applications and web architecture
· Outstanding communications and team working skills are a must
· Database programming and SQL
· Amazon AWS services - Advantage
· B.Sc in computer science or Industrial Engineering
· Code troubleshooting capabilities: Java, debugging tools
· Experience with IBM/ Oracle enterprise stack