About The Position
Personetics, a leading Start Up, help banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels.
As we continue to grow and gain traction by additional customers, we are looking for a talented IT Manager to join our team. To lead the company IT and security.
Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of network maintenance, Office 365, experience managing staff and understanding of security concepts. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
Come join the team that is changing banking as we know it!
About the position
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Lead corporate security
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Track and maintain software inventory
- 2-3 years experience in IT management
- Experience with or knowledge of Office 365, Active Directory, and other Windows based systems
- Experience in maintaining internet connectivity aspects – Switches, Wi-fi routers etc
- Experience in configuration of security related systems - FW, Okta SSO and other
- Experience in enforcing cross-organizational security systems, policies, procedures and tools
- Willingness and capability to be a key element and a team player - working closely with various teams and relevant factors
- Outstanding communications skills and system-wide vision
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
- Professional certifications