Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
If you breathe technology, love helping people and you have a special talent for solving problems, Personetics is looking for you.
Personetics, a leading Start Up, help banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels.
As a Support Engineer, you will work with global customers to resolve complex technical issues and support Personetics Cloud deployments.
About the position
· Own customers and cloud technical issues
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customers issues
· Manage escalations and work with R&D to resolve them
· Document solutions and knowledge using leading techniques, notes and formats
· Customer Oriented
· 2+ years of experience in enterprise technical support or a similar position
· Experience Linux O.S. (Windows – advantage)
· Experience with Web Applications Servers (Tomcat/WebSphere/JBOSS)
· Experience with PYTHON , BASH (PowerShell – advantage)
· Experience with DB (Oracle, MsSql)
· Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently
· Excellent service oriented skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Bachelor’s degree, certification in Engineering, or proven professional training in a software-related field
· Experience with Git and Jenkins
· Experience with Cloud Web Services (Amazon etc.)