About The Position
Personetics a successful startup is seeking for a QA team member. If you want to be a valued member of an innovative team, building solutions which enable banks around the world to deliver individual customer experiences, come and join us!
About the position
We are seeking an experienced QA engineer to work closely with our product management, development teams and our project management to ensure our products are functional, responsive, and elegant. The ideal candidate is one who is hands-on, has a good understanding of the software life cycle, and has experience with a variety of testing techniques, both in R&D teams and professional services teams.
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Ability to work in a demanding and a high pace environment
- Capable of working in an agile environment
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Team player, quick learner and independent
- Practical experience in database applications (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Experience in examining Web/Client/Server environments
- Experience in examining UNIX/LINUX environments
- Fluent English with fine writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering – an advantage