About The Position
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
About The Position
We are recruiting QA Engineer to support the delivery of AI & Personalization solutions to the banking/finance industry across the globe.
In this role, you will be part of a global team focused on performing manual tests in one (or more) of our products. Your role will be key to test and validate of project deliverables, ensuring it meets its objectives.
The selected candidate will join us in our Rio de Janeiro office.
- Understand the project objectives and identify the best available technical solutions to perform the required tests.
- Perform code inspection, functional tests, unit tests, integration tests and smoke tests. Create test cases (eventually following TDD / BDD approach).
- Identify functional and non-functional requirements to be tested.
- Continuously meet with the team, providing inputs as needed.
- Report testing progress on the available tracking tools.
- Ensure that the deliverables meet its quality requirements.
- Act reviewing issues and supporting finding solution alternatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in the IT field (or equivalent), with relevant industry experience.
- Previous experience with manual testing.
- Experience with API testing, focused on back-end.
- Experience working in small or medium teams (6-10 professionals).
- English is required at a technical level (for document reading, bug description and chat with other team members).
- Basic knowledge using SQL.
Nice to have
- Experience in developing automatic test cases.
- Understanding of Git or equivalent (version control, pipeline, integrations, etc).
- Experience with Linux.
- Fluent English.