About The Company
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
About The Position
We are growing and looking for a talented Project Manager to join our global team.
In this position you’ll be required to interact with clients; implement and manage the deployment process of a digital banking solution; monitor and provide production reports and analysis on a regular basis. Manage the implementation lifecycle and ensure the project meets deadlines. Perform analysis of client data and determine data quality and configure client specific requirements.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about implementing technology with strong analytical combined with technical capabilities.
The selected candidate will join us in our Rio de Janeiro office (remote during COVID-19).
- Experience as Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst.
- Fluent Portuguese- must!, Spanish- advantage.
- 2 years' experience in delivery of enterprise software
- 2 years' experience with SQL databases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English (speaking & writing)
- Start-up mentality
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and self-management capabilities
- Willing to travel- up to 25%
Nice to have
- Experience with Java EE application servers
- Experience with SaaS, web, and web-service technologies
- Previous experience in implementation of software applications in the financial services industry (retail banking, credit card, prepaid)