About The Company
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
We are growing and looking for a talented Solutions Architect to join our R&D team.
The selected candidate will join us in our Rio de Janeiro office (remote during COVID-19).
- Work with customers to identify technical needs, gaps and access deployment alternatives.
- Work with implementation teams to deliver great solutions to customers.
- Respond to customer technical surveys and questionnaires including architecture, information security and capacity planning.
- Design and document the solution:
-Map functional use cases
-Create Sequence diagrams
-Write technical requirements for new features
-Sizing exercise to estimate IT footprint – DB, JVM, Memory, etc.
- Conduct remote and on-site technical setup and integration.
- Provide second-level support including production issue analysis and resolution.
- Professional level English and Portuguese speaking a writing skills – a must, other languages – an advantage
- 3+ years of proven experience with as many of the following technologies:
- Linux/Unix, Solaris, Windows Servers
- Web Sphere, Web Logic, Tomcat, JBoss App Servers
- Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, Postgres Databases
- Java, Java EE, JVM as a platform – a must
- Mobile Development Stacks (IOS, Android, Hybrid)
- Mobile Dev Frameworks - an advantage
- Web Developments Stacks
- Cloud Environments – AWS, Azure, etc. – an advantage
- Load Balancing technologies
- Container based deployments: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher – an advantage
- Proven experience with delivery of enterprise level software to customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Information security knowledge – an advantage
- Highly motivated
- Can act independently
- Relevant academic degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.)
- Experience with multiple combinations of the above technologies – an advantage
- Understanding of front-end development frameworks – an advantage
- Hands on development experience with Enterprise Java technology – an advantage
- Occasional short trips to customers for design workshops (1-3 days)