HR Generalist- Brazil
About The Position
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
Personetics is on an exciting growth trajectory and we are looking for our Brazil HR Generalist. Reporting to the VP HR based in Tel Aviv, this individual will lead all Human Resources aspects at our Brazil site, as well as additional aspects related to our Global HR efforts. This includes coordinating and leading recruitment processes, ensuring employee & company welfare and handling various other HR topics.
The ideal candidate can balance multiple HR and Office administrative-related tasks simultaneously while leveraging excellent interpersonal skills to provide high quality customer service. This person will play an instrumental role as the People function in our office in Brazil
- Full-Lifecycle Recruiting (job descriptions & kickoff with hiring managers, sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- On-boarding and preparation of office materials/needs
- Providing accurate and relevant advice on Brazil HR legislation and policy
- Supporting employees and Mgt. issues
- Managing all the Brazil site Employee Welfare activities
- Performing general administrative duties, operations and procedures.
- Be a team player, able to communicate needs to different layers of the organization to achieve maximized results
- Proactively suggest improved practices
- Creating a fun, productive, and inclusive work environment
- 5+ years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Experience handling various employee relations issue
- Highly independent, motivated, resourceful, with a hands-on HR approach
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment
- Fluent English