SaaS Application Implementation Engineer
About The Position
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
About The Position
We are looking for an Application implementation Engineer to provide enablement and on-going support to our SaaS clients. You will work on a global team and with global customers, enabling new customers during onboarding project, supporting existing SaaS customers and owning client data integration to SaaS.
- Support the implementation and delivery of our solution.
- Execute ETL processes, troubleshoot issues and suggest solutions to clients and R&D.
- Configure our product for new clients.
- Own customers technical issues during onboarding.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customers issues.
- Manage escalations and work with R&D to resolve them.
- Document solutions and knowledge using leading techniques, notes and formats.
- Bachelor’s degree in the IT field (or equivalent), with relevant industry experience.
- Previous experience with customer enterprise solutions or a similar position.
- Relevant experience working with data ingestion and APIs.
- 3+ Years Experience with SQL and DBs (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL).
- 2+ years hands-on Experience with Linux as advanced user/admin.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently.
Nice to have
- Experience with Cloud providers (AWS, Azure).
- Basic experience with Docker or Kubernetes.