About The Company
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
About The Position
We are growing and looking for a talented Frontend Developer to support the delivery of AI & Personalization solutions to the banking/finance industry across the globe.
in this role, you will be part of a global team focused on web development for one (or more) of our products.
The selected candidate will join us in our Rio de Janeiro office (remote during COVID-19).
This is a global opportunity where fluent English is needed.
- Understand the project requirements and interact with other team members to deliver the best available technical solutions.
- Develop the "Next Generation" version of an existing platform, expanding it through the usage of new technologies.
- Prototype, Redesign and Customize interfaces as needed.
- Implement software development & security best practices.
- Continuously meet with the team, interacting and offering inputs and updates as needed.
- Search for solution approaches with other team members to achieve project objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering (or equivalent), with relevant experience on the field / function.
- Experience with the following technologies: ReactJS (Hooks e Context API), Redux HTML, JS (ES2019), CSS.
- Experience working in small or medium teams.
- English is required at a conversational level.
- Understanding (and implementation) of User Experience concepts.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and quick to implement them.
- Understanding of Git or equivalent (version control, pipeline, integrations, etc).
Nice to have
- Knowledge with Webpack, Babel and Rollup
- Styled components
- Unit tests with Jest and/or Enzyme
- Knowledge with APIs / JSON / REST architectures.
- Understanding of Cloud environments and its services (preferably AWS, Azure).