About The Company
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
We are growing and looking for a talented and experienced project manager to join our dynamic service team.
About The Position
In this position you’ll be required to interact with clients; implement and manage the deployment process of a digital banking solution; monitor and provide production reports and analysis on a regular basis. Manage the implementation lifecycle and ensure the project meets deadlines. Perform analysis of client data and determine data quality and configure client-specific requirements.
- Ensure client projects are on a path to deliver successful results and high degree of client satisfaction
- Recognize risks, escalate critical issues, and mobilize company resources to address.
- Disseminate best practices and global learnings on how to rapidly deploy and achieve success with AI-based solutions.
- Be a thought-partner to the banks, advising them how to deploy AI-based solutions and achieve success.
- Engage with senior stakeholders at the banks, critical for delivery success and expansion of business.
- Develop client relationships to expand solutions, and impact delivered through our solutions.
- Scope new projects, estimating cost, and developing the “statement of work”.
- 5+ Experience in professional services and client delivery
- Experience in deploying packaged software solutions at large enterprises.
- Experience in deploying software that was adopted by millions of end users.
- Experience managing multiple complex projects each with multiple work tracks, across different departments.
- Experience interacting with product management, and product development.
- Experience working with offshore support teams.
- Developed and cultivated client relationships to grow business
- Delivered multi-million dollars of new business, meeting revenue target
- Strong project management and client relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Relevant education: MBA graduate and/or Project Management certification; Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent background in Information Technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic team setting
- IT background (knows the lingo – can speak to technical experts)
- Fluency in both English and Spanish is a must!
- Financial industry experience (retail banking, credit card, prepaid) – an advantage
Personetics is offer an attractive salary package and benefits, long lasting career opportunities and a chance to join a global market leader with the exciting Fintech industry.