Director of Business Development – LATAM
About The Company
Personetics is a global category leader in financial-data-driven personalization and customer engagement. We help financial institutions and financial services companies deliver business impact and market differentiation with highly relevant, timely, and hyper-personalized experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We are pioneering and establishing a new category of consumer banking while serving over 120 million bank customers worldwide through over 80 banks across 30 markets.
As part of our growth, Personetics is looking for a talented and experienced Director of Business Development to join our dynamic global business development team.
- Prospecting, qualifying, recruiting and managing partners across LATAM, while overall Ieading the formation and execution of LATAM business partnerships with global management consultancy firms, system integrators and technology partners.
- Developing clear and compelling business case analysis and rationale for opportunities to gain organizational support and resourcing.
- Partnering closely with cross-functional stakeholders and utilizing market dynamics to develop a view of Personetics’ competition and new Business Development opportunities.
- Establishing and managing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Orchestrating the company’s stakeholders in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meeting assigned targets for boosting sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leading a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Quickly possessing a constant detailed understanding of Personetics’ business, product and customer portfolio, the digital banking and customer engagement landscape, ecosystem of players, business models and key innovation areas.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to VP Strategy & Business Development.
- 8+ years of enterprise software sales experience, business development and strategy consulting within the digital banking industry
- Experience working with international financial services companies
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- BS/BA required - MBA preferred.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals.
- An energetic and self-motivated approach with the ability to work independently to meet or exceed assigned goals.
- Analytical capabilities including financial models.
- A high level of organization and focus.
- An ability to make decisions in a changing environment.
- Strong Presentation skills.
Personetics is offering an attractive salary package and benefits, long lasting career opportunities and a chance to join a global market leader in the exciting Fintech industry.