Junior Implementation Engineer
About the position
Personetics, a successful startup company is seeking a Junior Implementation Engineer.
If you want to be a valued member of an innovative team, building solutions which enable banks around the world to deliver individual customer experiences, come and join us!
We are seeking an enthusiastic junior Implementation Engineer to work closely with our projects development teams and our product management to ensure our products are functional, responsive, and elegant. The ideal candidate is one who is hands-on, quickly learns new tools and has system-wide understanding.
· Implement project specific customizations – manually and using multiple scripts – for customizing Personetics products based on analysts guidelines
· Create and edit JSON/XML/Properties files based on product guidelines
· Create and support scripts to automate the configuration process
· Run and unit-test the system in order to validate the changes you made
· Work with different teams, Product and development in order to understand the customizations options
· Good technical skills – ability to quickly learn how to use different tools (apps, web-based etc)
· The following is a plus:
o Practical experience in programming/scripting
o Practical experience in database applications (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL etc.).
o Knowledge of XML/JSON formats
· Team player, Quick learner, Independent with great communication skills (Written and Verbal).
· Highly motivated, Self-driven, works independently.
· Ability to work in a demanding and high pace environment.
· Software Development degree – BSC or Practical Engineer (הנדסאי תוכנה)- Advantage
Nice to have
· Experience in developing automated tests cases.
· Experience in client-server distributed environment (Windows, Linux, and cloud based)
· Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, Azure, etc.)
· Experience with Git/YouTrack, Jira and Office Applications