Automation Tests Development
About The Position
Personetics, a successful startup company is seeking a Automation Tests Developer for our Nazareth Branch.
If you want to be a valued member of an innovative team, building solutions which enable banks around the world to deliver individual customer experiences, come and join us!
We are seeking an enthusiastic junior QA Engineer/Practical-Engineer to work closely with our product development teams and our product management to ensure our products are functional, responsive, and elegant. The ideal candidate is one who is hands-on, quickly learns new tools and has system-wide understanding.
- Write, execute, evaluate and maintain automatic test cases for testing Personetics products, and identify actionable bugs quickly.
- Create and Support test plans, test scenarios, analyze and provide test reports.
- Create and upgrade test plans for each release.
- Work with different teams, Product and development to collect necessary information to assure the QA coverage and provide feedback on Quality issues.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with enough details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Software Development degree – BSC or Practical Engineer (הנדסאי תוכנה).
- Practical experience in Java programming and debugging. Hands-on experience is a must, commercial experience is an advantage.
- Practical experience in database applications (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL etc.).
- Team player, Quick learner, Independent with great communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Highly motivated, Self-driven, works independently.
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to construct Test Cases and priorities them based on changes.
- Ability to work in a demanding and high pace environment.
- Experience testing in Web/Client/Server environments
Nice to have
- Experience in developing automated tests cases.
- Experience in client-server distributed environment (Windows, Linux, and cloud based)Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with YouTrack, Jira and Office Applications