About The Position
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
If you ever wanted to work with top-flight VC-backed startup company, with interest is areas such as consumer banking, and online/mobile technology then this is your opportunity!
This position is responsible for helping to build, maintain and ensure the quality of the prospect and lead funnel. The Account Executive works closely with the company’s management to strategically penetrate new accounts manage existing clients and cultivate new business opportunities.
Job location: All around US
About the position
- Prospecting for new clients, qualifying leads
- Ability to position the Personetics solution as a strategic advantage to a prospects’ long-term needs
- Generate new opportunities & appointments by managing inbound leads
- Assists in lead qualification, opportunity development and tracking
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly
- Participate in all sales/marketing functions as it relates to company business
- Participate in new opportunity development through the collection of market information
- Prepare quotes, respond to inquiries and support the selling process for other members of the sales team
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping
- Assisting current clients as needed
- 5+ years of selling enterprise technology projects including business consulting, delivery services and enterprise technology solutions
- Experience in selling transformative initiatives to financial services companies (Tier-1banks preferred) in the areas of digital engagement, contextual sales, and customer wellness.
- Comfortable in working with line of business executives to determine opportunities to drive impact in their organizations
- Background in business consulting and/or system integration firms in the retail banking sector a plus
- Technology background and experience in financial software and services
- Ability to understand financial services, digital marketing, and/or digital advertising business processes
- Candidate should be energetic, self-motivated, and able to work independently to meet or exceed assigned goals
- Highly motivated and responsible self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and understand product solutions and features
- Experience in working with start-up or early stage FinTech’s is preferred
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent listening and phone skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to talk to LOB or technical audiences
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment