Customer Facing Software Engineer
About The Position
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. Many of largest banks across the globe have become our customers and partners. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
As part of our growing business we are looking for a talented individual enthusiastic about implementing technology with strong analytical and technical capabilities to join our Solution Architecture team in the NY office.
As Customer Facing Application Engineer, you will work closely with the Solution Architects, Data Analysts, Project Managers, and R&D, to tailor the core product into solutions meeting customer requirements.
In addition, you will be required to solve complex technical issues and support Personetics deployments both on and off site.
- Work with customers to identify technical needs, gaps and assess deployment alternatives.
- Design and document the overall solution:
Map functional use cases
Create Sequence diagrams
Write technical requirements for new features
- Provide second-level support including production issue analysis and resolution.
- Manage escalations and work with R&D to resolve them
- Respond to customer technical surveys and questionnaires including architecture, information security and capacity planning.
- Design and document data interfaces between Personetics and the bank, varying from simple fields mapping to complex logical implementation
- Analyze data flow within Personetics' system, understand the impact of information on end-user experience
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customers issues
- Conduct remote and on-site technical setup and integration.
- At least 3 years of Full Stack architecture understanding
- Experience in enterprise technical support or a similar position
- Experience working with data sets – data manipulation, transformation, aggregations, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical Skills :
Java knowledge is a must, Java experience is a plus
Front End Development frameworks knowledge is a plus
Experience with Java Applications Servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss, etc.)
Basic SQL knowledge is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree, certification in Engineering, or proven professional training in a software-related field
- Dockers and k8s – an advantage
- Cloud Environments knowledge – an advantage