Professional Services Developer
About The Position
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement. As we continue to grow and gain traction in the banking industry, we are looking for a talented developer to join our Solution team.
The developer will take part in the development and implementation of Personetics custom server-side solutions in areas such as data analytics, API’s, business logic development, DB programming and more.
- Understand and implement the overall solution for banks
- Implement bank’s customization following analysts’ guidelines
- Implement business requirements effectively
- Implement efficient SQL queries, data mapping and multiple APIs
- Work closely with analysts, developers, QA and project managers
- 3-5 years in professional services or software development
- 3-5 years of deep SQL knowledge (different JOINs, data manipulation, data loading etc)
- 1-2 years of practical experience in basic Java programming/debugging capabilities.
- Details oriented, Customer awareness
- Experience with: Databases (Oracle/MsSQL/MySQL)/ Git/JSON/XML/SOAP/REST
- Experience with 3rd party APIs is a plus
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Software Development degree – BSC or a Practical Engineer. This is not a must in case of proven relevant experience