About The Position
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
We are growing and looking for a talented Project Manager to join our service team.
About The Position
In this position you will lead the implementation of Personetics analytical solutions at some of the largest bank in the world. You’ll be required to interact with both technical expert and senior managers; analyze business requirements and estimate impact on project timelines; analyze client available data and determine quality; validate technical decisions meet project objectives; bridge between client IT, business and Personetics internal teams; manage the implementation lifecycle and ensure the project meets deadlines; post production you will be responsible for analysis of usage metrics and ensure overall success of the deployment.
- Must have experience in project leadership position.
- Must have experience with Business/Data analysis position.
- Preferred experience in a professional services position
- Fluent in English- Must
- secure online/mobile applications experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Relevant education: MBA graduate and/or Project Management certification; Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent background in programming.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting
- Technical knowledge (knows the lingo - can speak to technical experts)
- Financial industry experience (retail banking, credit card, prepaid) - an advantage