About The Position
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
About the position
We are growing and looking for a talented Technical Support Engineer to join our global Support team. You will work with global customers to resolve complex technical issues and support Personetics Cloud deployments.
· Own customers and cloud technical issues
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customers issues.
· Manage escalations and work with R&D to resolve them.
· Document solutions and knowledge using leading techniques, notes and formats.
· 5+ years of experience in enterprise technical support or a similar position.
· 5+ years hands-on Experience with Linux as advance user/admin.
· Experience with SQL and DBs (Oracle, MsSql, MySQL).
· Experience with logs analysis/Troubleshooting.
· On call duty availability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently.
Nice to have
· Bachelor’s degree, certification in Engineering, or proven professional training in a software-related field.
· Experience with Web Applications Servers (Tomcat/WebSphere/JBOSS)
· Experience with Python/Bash
· Experience with Cloud Web Services (AWS/Azure/GCP) and Kubernetes