ESG Research Analyst
About The Company
Personetics is the leading global provider of data-driven personalization and customer engagement solutions for the Financial Services industry, serving over 65 million bank customers worldwide.
We are expending and searching for an ESG Senior Research Analyst to join our team.
In this role, you will be the subject matter expert for ESG Research and sustainability work at the organization. You will work with partners, internal teams and clients to manage, deliver and grow the sustainability product module. The ideal candidate is passionate about environmental responsibility and leveraging technology to make smarter everyday spending decisions.
About The Position
This position can be remote. Preferred locations include Tel Aviv, New York, London, Paris, Singapore, and Manila.
- Own carbon footprint initiative & supporting research
- Conduct localization research to tune carbon footprinting model to new geographies
- Collaborate with Product & Delivery teams to implement sustainability module to clients
- Conduct ESG and Carbon Intensity benchmarking analyses across similar merchants
- Carry out periodic model maintenance and updates
- Educate and advise banking clients about the Personetics sustainability module and practical applications of it
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline (environmental engineering, economics, sustainable business, social science,)
- Prior research with public sourced carbon intensity datasets
- 3-4 years of work experience in ESG
- 2-3 years of work experience at a research institution
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with various data formats JSON, XML, etc.
- Fluency in multiple languages, strongly preferred