About The Company
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
We are growing and looking for a talented Product Release Manager to join our product team.
- Planning of challenging capacity/content/timeline constraints
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and within quality and meet or exceed expectations
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Continuously Release Reporting, Communicate release details and schedules
- Constantly work towards making improvements in the release process
- Working closely with the Product team, Delivery team, PMO and the VP R&D on central planning
- 1-3 years of experience as a Release manager/ PMO / R&D project management from a software tech company.
- B.Sc. in Industrial-Engineering Management or a related technical field
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Knowledge in development life cycle (scoping, design, development, integration, and GA) – Must. SCRUM – big advantage
- Assertive, extremely good inter-personal capabilities Fluent English, reading and writing
- Ability to work independently with good self-management capabilities