Demand Generation Marketing Manger
About The Position
Personetics is looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manger to join our fast-growing global team.
The candidate will create, optimize, refine, and manage the digital channels to drive new customer acquisition while maximizing ROI. The candidate will manage the Marketing Operations while implementing best practices to enable our Marketing team to grow and execute flawlessly at scaIe. In this cross-functional role, you will serve as the liaison to the global Marketing and Sales teams to strategize, organize, measure, and enable successful ABM activities.
This role will report directly to the Global Head of Marketing.
Personetics Marketing team is truly unique; our amazing product Market fil offers unlimited opportunity to scale up.
Each member of our experienced team is valued for their input, their expertise, and their ideas. We are one team serving one goal! We help one another, celebrate our successes together as a team and learn from one another as we grow.
If you are passionate about making an impact, helping Banks' deliver the right personalized engagement to over 100m users worldwide, we want to talk to you.
Buckle up and join the Self Driving Finance experience; trust us, it's going to be an amazing ride.
- Build and develop the global account-based marketing strategy, lead strategic, high-volume demand, and intent-based marketing campaigns on all key current and potential user acquisition channels.
- Manage and analyze Personetics’ Global Marketing Operations database to ensure data quality and integrity. Including SFDC, Hubspot, WordPress, Google Ads: search, display ads, LinkedIn campaign manager, demand-gen and intent-based technologies.
- Manage a large-scale marketing budget on multiple media channels and social platforms
- Traffic creatives manage audiences and build campaign dashboards to ensure programs are running smoothly.
- Understand the sales funnel, analyze it, and optimizee campaigns to perform best accordingly.
- Stay ahead of the industry by keeping track of technologies and updating best practices.
- Research and discover new opportunities to maximize campaign performance.
- Become the expert in the Personetics story and value proposition - a comprehensive understanding of features, use-cases, competitors, customer pain points and needs.
- Serve as liaison to stakeholders, ensure their success by optimizing campaign structure and streamlining deliverable requests by working with Marketing, SDR, and Sales teams.
- Own and execute Personetics’ Salesforce onboarding process to help new Personetics' teammates get up to speed quickly.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience executing successful ABM strategies.
- A track record of executing effective performance marketing campaigns.
- Hand-on experience with SFDC, Hubspot, WordPress, Google Ads: search, display ads, LinkedIn campaign manager, demand-gen and intent-based technologies, and BI skills.
- Experience managing media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spending, revenue, and key performance metrics.
- Both a team player and a self-motivated & independent thinker with a positive can-do attitude.
- Independent and fast learner with attention to detail.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written