Data Integration Analyst- student position
About The Position
Personetics is the leading global provider of data-driven personalization and customer engagement solutions for the Financial Services industry, serving over 65 million bank customers worldwide.
We are looking for a Data Integration Analyst to join our dynamic team.
The Data Integration Analyst will use analytical and technical skills together with strong business and product understanding to ensure the product fully and accurately utilizes the customer’s data, producing the best solution possible.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical capabilities combined with good technical skills, hands-on, business-oriented mindset and an independent, proactive approach to problem solving.
· Work closely with other business and development units and lead the onboarding process of new customers, to deliver high-quality data-centered
· Perform data modeling, wrangling, analysis, and mapping as part of the integration architecture.
· Support and expand existing customer data integration solutions to accommodate product evolution in accordance with customer needs.
· Guide customers to success by explaining data related subjects and resolving complex logical and business issues through professional discussions.
· Advanced MS Excel capabilities
· Availability to work at least 4 days a week
· Excellent hands-on SQL skills
· B.A / B.Sc in industrial engineering, statistics or related fields
· Experience with Tableau (advantage)
· Attention to detail and accuracy while working in a high paced environment
· Strong Team Player
· Ability to work independently with good self-management capabilities
· Highly proficient in English