Data Integration Analyst
About The Position
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
We are growing and looking for a talented Data Integration Analyst to join our product team.
- Work closely with other business and development units and lead the onboarding process of new customers, to deliver high-quality data-centered solutions.
- Perform data modeling, wrangling, analysis, and mapping as part of the integration architecture.
- Support and expand existing customer data integration solutions to accommodate product evolution in accordance with customer needs.
- Guide customers to success by explaining data related subjects and resolving complex logical and business issues through professional discussions.
- 1+ years of experience as an analyst in a data-oriented environment
- Advanced MS Excel capabilities
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills
- B.A / B.Sc in industrial engineering, statistics or related fields
- Attention to detail and accuracy while working in a high paced environment
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to work independently with good self-management capabilities
- Highly proficient in English
- Experience with Tableau (advantage)