Senior Frontend Developer
About The Position
Personetics is the leading global provider of data-driven personalization and customer engagement solutions for the Financial Services industry, serving over 65 million bank customers worldwide.
We are looking for Senior Frontend developer to join our dynamic team.
As a Frontend developer you will lead End to end various projects
Lead Web-UI of the Front-End infrastructure architecture, Designing high-level system architectural specifications and Work closely with the relevant team-leaders
The ideal candidate should have strong understanding and experience with technologies and tools, proactive approach to problem solving and communication skills with the ability to lead and influence
- Design high-level system architectural specifications
- Web-UI leadership of the Front-End infrastructure architecture
- Drive front-end engineering practices, design patterns, and standards
- Adapt new technologies
- Lead and review design requirements
- Provide mentorship to other engineers
- End to end ownership of various projects
- Work closely with the relevant team-leaders and outsource teams
- 6+ years of proven experience in front-end engineering 3+ years of experience with React – Must
- 3+ year of experience with Vanilla JS (both pre and post ES6) - Must
- 2+ years of tech lead or similar role
- 2+ years of experience with IOS/Android
- Working with webviews under different tech stacks (Advantage)
- Past experience with accessibility and responsive design (Advantage)
- Excellent understanding and experience with technologies and tools such as webpack, rollup, babel, library publishing and design systems.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills with the ability to lead and influence
- Experience defining, writing and supporting reusable and maintainable UI components and API’s