Field and Partner Marketing Manager
About The Position
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
We are looking for a Marketing expert to lead our Field and Partner Marketing initiatives. The Field and Partner Marketing Manager will activate our strategic, technology and consulting partners and play a key role in designing, implementing, and executing integrated marketing programs in regional territories. The role will involve a combination of strategic alignment and creative implementation to support business growth by generating qualified leads and accelerating the progression of opportunities in the sales pipeline.
You will be responsible for shaping, creating and executing demand campaigns, including partner enablement, field marketing events, sales collateral, account-based efforts, prospect targeting, and more.
You will work closely with the sales, business development and marketing teams to spearhead field and partner marketing initiatives, as well as manage and coordinate the day-to-day activities.
Your success will be measured by your ability to build solid business partnerships and increase regional opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with strategic and business partners to serve business objectives best
- Produce partner education and marketing content such as emails, social posts, presentations, and customer success stories
- Collaborate with the regional sales team to develop a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales and growth strategy
- Plan and host online and offline (when applicable) events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns that include emails, webinars, social posts, partner portal updates, advocate marketing updates, etc. to inform target audiences of updates, promotions, joint marketing resources and education
- Assist the sales team by increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving opportunities for your sales region
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and marketing teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce.
- 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in banking/finance/fintech
- BA in a related field
- Experience working with an enterprise sales team
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Native English, other languages a plus
- Creative, innovative, and always thinking big
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- A confident person with a dynamic personality that enjoys making an impact!