About The Position
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understanding the product vision, and working closely with R&D, operations, data analysts and marketing. Our Product Manager will be an expert of the product, including its features and functionality, user experience and more.
A successful candidate needs to be creative and resourceful. who can help lead the team and the product as the backbone of the company. Someone who knows when to compromise and when to champion with excellent human skills. We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to sees how the small details create the big picture and knows how to articulate it verbally and in writing.
- 1-3 years of Product management experience in B2B product companies
- R&D/QA/Analyst background in technical products
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Very high English level – verbal and writing
- Experienced in working with R&D teams and within cross-functional customer project teams.
Nice to have
- Experienced with analytical technologies (integrated off the shelf products or in-house technologies)
- Experience with enterprise customer base, preferably banking
- Experience with ETL processes or data pipelines