About The Position
Personetics is the leading global provider of data-driven personalization and customer engagement solutions for the Financial Services industry, serving over 65 million bank customers worldwide.
We are looking for a BI Developer to join our dynamic team.
As a BI Developer you will take part in the establishment and development of a new BI platform. You will work closely with R&D, Analytics and Product teams to explore and implement processes and tools, supporting business and product requirements.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical capabilities combined with good technical skills, hands-on, business-oriented mindset and an independent, proactive approach to problem solving.
- Advance Personetics BI platforms, from data source modeling to dashboard design and creation.
- Analyze and transform business requirements into data solutions
- Participate in data warehouse design
- Lead BI development, deployment, and maintenance efforts together with R&D and Product stakeholders
- Collaborate with Product managers, analysts, and designers to develop and design end-to-end dashboards for internal and external clients.
- Build and maintain documentation of data availability and data flow
- Become the BI expert, guiding analysts and other stakeholders to effective analysis and credible results.
- 3+ years of experience as a BI Developer
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills
- Advanced DB and data modeling understanding
- Proven experience with advanced BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.)
- Experience with Python for data manipulation & analysis (advantage)
- Ability to work independently with good self-management capabilities
- Quick learner, creative and highly motivated
- Attention to detail and accuracy while working in a high paced environment
- Strong Team Player
- Highly proficient in English
- B.A / B.Sc in industrial engineering, statistics or related fields