About The Company
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
We are in search of a Senior SDR who will assist in developing the department’s qualification tools, processes and best practices. We’re building an SDR team of creative, curious, self-motivated people who want to join a passionate team. A Senior SDR has in-depth experience fine-tuning and optimizing demand generation tools and processes to optimize the qualification funnel.
In this role, you will focus on driving revenue growth by generating new business opportunities to support the sales funnel. A successful Senior SDR is a motivated, self-starter, a natural leader, has excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable contacting and speaking with banking experts and decision makers over the phone.
- Generate qualified opportunities with B2B clients, meet and exceed your targets while shorting sale cycle
- Contribute to and develop key messaging and content to drive repeatability against our Ideal Customer Profile
- Obsessively organize and optimize Salesforce.com and other key platforms to accomplish your work
- Lead and mentor more junior SDRs on the team
- Book introduction calls for our Strategic Account Managers
- Master and deliver the Personetics value proposition and differentiation points
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using our CRM
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points
- Align with Account Executives to effectively devise territory plans
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process
- 2-3 years of B2B enterprise sales experience
- Ability to work Monday to Friday
- 1 year of Team Leader or another mentoring/training role (preferable)
- Experience with SDR tools including Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo and Lusha (or similar)
- Experience in Finance, Banking, Fintech a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- German native speaker is a must!
- Exceptional written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow a professional career