Talent acquisition manager
About The Company
Personetics helps banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based on data-driven personalization and customer engagement. We work closely with many of the world’s largest banks, integrating our technology with their web and banking apps to help ensure positive customer engagement experiences and improve their Users’ overall financial wellbeing.
Personetics is a well-funded startup company on an exciting growth trajectory and hiring the right people is one of our most strategic missions. As our Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be in charge of attracting and hiring the right talent in a highly competitive market. You will be a trusted partner to our leadership and hiring managers while helping to revolutionize financial services.
- Lead and manage Personetics Global Talent Acquisition team and ensure effective allocation of work to support business resourcing needs
- Develop and execute recruitment plans with key stakeholders in the business
- Develop and implement creative sourcing strategies to attract highly qualified candidates
- Monitor performance and effectiveness of the team
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans
- Create and maintain proactive recruiting strategies for future business needs, internal mobility and succession planning for internal candidates
- Design, plan and execute recruitment and selection processes(e.g. conduct interviews and screen calls, etc.)
- Manage the candidate experience and positively promote and grow Personetics employer brand
- Manage hiring process for leadership roles
- 2+ years leading/managing sourcing/recruiting teams with 8+ years experience in full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team
- Experience using sourcing tools and ATS to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process
- Demonstrated experience in a global work environment
- Strong analytical skills, experience with leading data-driven processes
- Proven stakeholder management skills in partnering with hiring managers
- Solid sourcing experience and a vision for creative pipeline management
- Successful track record in implementing recruiting strategies in a growing organization
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, including strong facilitation skills