About The Position
Personetics is the leading global provider of data-driven personalization and customer engagement solutions for the Financial Services industry, serving over 65 million bank customers worldwide.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our dynamic team.
The Data Analyst will take part in diverse product data operations and will work closely with development and customer success teams to lead the data analysis process for the company’s analytical solutions.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical capabilities combined with good technical skills, a hands-on, business-oriented mindset, and an independent, proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Work closely with other business and development units and lead the company’s analytical projects in all data related subjects, to deliver high-quality data-centered solutions.
- Support development of products and features from data-oriented perspective and participate in new product designs.
- Analyze financial data to derive insights and identify business concepts.
- Guide customers to success by explaining data related subjects and resolving complex logical and business issues through professional discussions.
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills – a must
- Advanced MS Excel capabilities – a must
- Experience with Tableau (advantage)
- Experience with Python for data manipulation & analysis (advantage)
- Experienced in data analysis and providing data driven insights
- Attention to detail and accuracy while working in a high paced environment
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to work independently with good self-management capabilities
- Highly proficient in English
- B.A / B.Sc in industrial engineering, statistics or related fields