About The Position
Personetics is a FinTech global leader in data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
As we continue to grow and gain traction by additional customers, we are looking for a talented Software Architect to join our team.
You will be part of the R&D department, reporting to the R&D Chief architect. You will have a wide perspective of all products & technologies in use by Personetics and our customers.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the nonfunctional and Interfaces of the system. You’ll take part and lead innovative developments and complex debugging while interacting with our customers’ technical teams.
Come join the team that is changing banking as we know it
- 2-3 years of experience as an Architect
- 10+ years of experience with Java, Linux, Oracle/SQLServer, HTTP based protocols.
- Familiarity with web technologies (from plain JS to advanced frameworks) is a plus
- Experienced with web-based architecture and development of Enterprise Grade systems
- Strong ability of demonstrating solutions to customers, learn technological needs and writing documents
- Hands-on with java coding, experiencing packages and frameworks, debug complex issues
- Willingness and capability to be a key element and a team player - working closely with various teams and relevant factors
- Outstanding communications skills and system-wide vision
- Past customer-facing experience
- A very high level of English