About The Position
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
Personetics HR team is growing and we are looking for the one that will complete us by bringing a true passion for data and analytics. If you are a passionate individual, who’s looking for a fast-paced, global operations role in a hyper growth company this is your chance. The role combines HR project Management, data analysis & insights delivery, along with HR operations day to day management.
1.Global operational responsibility on HR organizational processes, such as:
- Compensation & Benefits
- Business updates
2.HR data management – responsibility for overseeing the organization’s HR data, including:
- Head Count (HC) data - Forecasting, movements, targets, overlaps, etc.
- Data Integrity – cleanup & maintenance
- Analysis of HR metrics & trends using Excel, BI tools and other HR systems and applications and provide insights
- Follow up on improvements progress
- Create periodic executive reports & presentations and communicate data on a regular basis to key stakeholders
4.Day to day HR operations - Overall responsibility to support the business’s HR operations needs to answers to employees’ requests, deliver HR reports, update systems with HR data, etc.
- Lead and support HR projects/programs such as HR System implementation etc.
- Operational & analytical skills - 3 years’ experience in HR operations and/or analytics, preferably in a global organization
- Ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel – a MUST
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Self-motivated & strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently, with proven ability to form strong partnerships with key stakeholders (international contacts, internal peers and clients)
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – English and Hebrew
- BA or equivalent in economics, psychology, any other related degree (BA.MA)