About The Position
If you breathe technology, love helping people and you have a special talent for solving problems, Personetics is looking for you. Personetics, a leading Startup that helps banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels.
About the position
We are expanding out IT team and looking for a new team member to support our global organization.
· Install and upgrade Information system components
· Configure and administrate Information systems
· Assist with network administration
· Support employees with all IT issues
· At least 3 years of relevant experience as a System administrator.
· Experience with handling IT tasks on MacOS and Windows OS
· IT backend environment understanding (GPO, Single Sign-On, Active directory, O365)
· Experience with cloud environments – AWS / Azure
· Experience with office 365 tenants (create user, manage licenses, permissions, and tools)
· Experience with Active Directory (including Azure AD and hybrid deployments)
· Experience managing windows servers.
· Experience with software distribution and device management (Mobile Irone)
· Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networking: DNS, DHCP, subnets, IP addressing
· Knowledge and experience working with Firewall & VPN (Fortigate / CheckPoint )
· Good written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew & English)
· Excellent interpersonal skills / Team player
Nice to have
· Hands-on scripting knowledge – PowerShell / Bash
· Linux basic commands
· Experience with SharePoint (create sites, document library, sync with OneDrive, share files)