Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
As Product Marketing Manager at Personetics, you will play a key role in defining, positioning, and communicating products, offerings and features externally and internally through various outlets and platforms. You will essentially be the product expert for the marketing team, the owner of marketing and education assets related to the product and work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams on sales assets, training and enablement. This is a hands-on position. Success in this role requires great people skills, product market experience, strong writing and presentation skills, verbal communication, tech inclination, strategic thinking and a proactive attitude.
This person will develop product messaging and positioning, execute on product launches, gather competitive intelligence, educate the sales team, support the product and delivery teams and more – all to advance Personetics leadership position in this space.
• Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates our products within the global markets; this includes understanding our customers, our competition, and a deep understanding of our products and ecosystem.
• Execute on product development, including messaging/positioning, content creation, and sales enablement tools.
• Develop presentations/slideware/videos/training to illustrate the benefits of new products/features that target both business and technical buyers.
• This is a full-cycle role: you will be responsible for creating the content, gathering feedback and improving our product education infrastructure including:
Producing and maintaining all forms of instructional product content including documentation for product use cases, video tutorials, webinars, and live trainings
Planning, scripting, and producing customer webinars, customer education videos and product demos and videos
- 2+ years’ experience in Product Marketing or Customer education – a must experience working with a highly technical product
- Proven experience with content creation including video scripts and editing
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills - mandatory
- Native written and spoken English
- Experience in a client facing role - preferred
- Experience working with financial services - preferred
- Experience working in consulting - preferred