About The Company
Personetics is the leading global provider of data-driven personalization and customer engagement solutions for the Financial Services industry, serving over 65 million bank customers worldwide.
We are looking for a Knowledge Manager to transform how we codify, maintain and share internal knowledge.
The Knowledge Manager will build the organization’s our knowledge management strategy. This person will help select the right toolset for the organization, organizational processes to effectively capture and share knowledge from R&D, Product, Professional Services, Sales, Business Development, and HR teams. This person will directly influence cross-team learning and change in the organization.
The person will work directly with technical writers, IT, team leaders, product marketing and support RFP cycles.
- Conduct internal assessment of knowledge management gaps
- Build knowledge management strategy with support from key stakeholders
- Design and implement effective learning activities
- Manage knowledge-sharing events
- Triage team member questions on where to find specific knowledge
- Curate internal knowledge network site
- Keep knowledge up to date with regular refresh cycles
- Document and share learnings not codified by dedicated teams
- Design people development structure to incentivize individual contributors
- 6+ years in knowledge management
- 2+ years in people development/ education
- Fluent spoken and written English (mandatory)
- Previous experience in FinTech strongly preferred
- Previous experience in High Tech
- Prior experience building internal knowledge management platforms
- Strong backbone and determination to succeed
- Strong ability to manage up toward leadership
- Strong ability to work independently