QA Engineer -Solution Team
About The Position
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
About The Position
We are seeking an experienced QA engineer to work closely with the development teams and project managers to ensure products are delivered in a functional, responsive, and elegant way. The ideal candidate is one who is hands-on, has a good understanding of the software life cycle, and has experience with a variety of testing techniques, both in R&D and professional services teams.
- Writing and editing test cases on every release
- Handling and managing defect tracking and resolution processes
- Conducting root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with enough details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect
- Reading and analyzing server logs
- Writing, executing and evaluating automatic test scripts
- 1-3 years of experience as a Manual QA Engineer.
- Experience in examining UNIX/LINUX environments
- Practical experience in database applications (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Experience in examining server side environments
- Capable of working in an agile environment
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a demanding and a high pace environment
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Team player, quick learner and independent
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, VMware, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with Web/Client testing.