QA Engineer -Solutions
About The Position
Personetics, a successful start-up, is seeking a QA team member. If you’re looking to be a valued member of an innovative team, building solutions which enable banks around the world to deliver individual customer experiences, come and join us!
About the position
We are seeking an experienced QA engineer to work closely with the development teams and project managers to ensure products are delivered in a functional, responsive, and elegant way. The ideal candidate is one who is hands-on, has a good understanding of the software life cycle, and has experience with a variety of testing techniques, both in R&D and professional services teams.
- Writing and editing test cases on every release
- Handling and managing defect tracking and resolution processes
- Conducting root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with enough details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect
- Reading and analyzing server logs
- Writing, executing and evaluating automatic test scripts
- 1-3 years of experience as a Manual QA Engineer - must!
- Ability to work in a demanding and a high pace environment
- Capable of working in an agile environment
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Team player, quick learner and independent
- Practical experience in database applications (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Experience in examining Web/Client/Server environments
- Experience in examining UNIX/LINUX environments
- Fluent spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Experience with K8S.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, VmWare, Azure, etc.)