About The Company
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
As we continue to grow and expand we are looking for a talented and experienced Sales Engineer to join our APAC team in the Philippines.
The Sales Engineer is internally and externally recognized as an expert on Personetics key offerings for global financial institutions. This individual has broad and detailed domain knowledge as well as functional and technical understanding of the solution capabilities. This role is perfect for someone currently operating as software developer, project manager, or business analyst that is looking for higher career potential, a more customer facing role, and a broader overall focus.
- Support Sr. Sales Engineers in overall sales process
- Support Technical team with overall customer requirements
- Demonstrate and communicate Product capabilities and Industry best practices
- Project Manage customer POCs and lead educational workshops on the product and delivery
- Effectively influence stakeholders across the client organization, credible with both business and technical functions.
- Effective in assessing business problems and recommending solutions within core areas of knowledge.
- Works collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Sales
- Drives and responds to RFPs and RFIs
- Translates customer requirements into internal facing documentation for purpose of definition and estimations of requirements
- Listens to customer’s requests and formulates product recommendations to product team
- Knowledge of banking
- Working knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics as plus
- Banking experience - a plus
- Quick learning
- Very organized and able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills
- Conversational ability around high-level topics in architecture, analytics, Linux, Java and SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Business or similar
- 2+ years of professional experience as a sales engineer or 5+ years of financial services technology experience as a project manager, business analyst, software developer, or technical consultant.
- Have led successful projects within an organization
- Knowledge of Pre-Sales activities